Dolan Realty has been involved in the sale of development sites resulting in the creation and delivery of over 10,000 residential units in some of the most exciting places to live on the waterfront.
Our deep knowledge of developable sites, land use provisions and zoning has facilitated the success of our customers. We have represented and worked with major national and private family-owned development firms.
- Joint venture between Equity Residential and K. Hovnanian, producing 900 units in two 500’ tall residential towers at 70 Greene Street and 77 Hudson Street in Jersey City
- Sale of the former Maxwell House Coffee plant, a 24-acre site on the Hoboken waterfront
- Sale of the Dixon Pencil property, a four city block, 40-building collection of interconnected buildings which now contain 525 residential units
- Sale of the debt at the Towers of Portside, now two towers with 525 apartments.
- Journal Square assemblage for METP
- Journal Square assemblage for KRE Group