Dolan Realty partners with local and major national retail users to successfully identify well-located sites in what is considered the most trade-restricted retail environment in the region.
Our success comes as a result of our detailed knowledge of properties and owners in the market, with a particular emphasis on mass transit locations and the Holland and Lincoln Tunnel areas. We are prepared to find the right site for you and your company. Please contact us to learn more.
- Sublease of 60,000 sq. ft. of Shop Rite in North Bergen to Food Mart International
- Home Depot at the Holland Tunnel
- Starbucks at Newport, the first Starbucks on the Waterfront
- Bank of America at Newport
- Assemblage of 65,000 square feet of retail stores and sale of Journal Square, Jersey City
- Retail condominium sale at 77 Hudson Street to Hudson Greene
- Lease of 40,000 square feet of retail and commercial space at Portside Towers
- PNC Bank, Starbucks, and Potbelly Sandwiches at 15 Exchange Place