For over three decades, Dolan Realty has provided innovative solutions to a variety of individuals and corporations in asset classes that have come to dominate the waterfront. Our strengths lie in our superior and specialized knowledge of:
- The Waterfront Marketplace, New Jersey’s most dynamic real estate market
- Office Leasing
- Tenant and Landlord Representation
- Development Sites
- Multifamily Development and Sales (resulting in over 10,000 residential units)
- Retail Sites, Sales, and Leasing
- Urban Redevelopment
Dolan Realty provides its customers with meaningful, real-time information to produce a superior outcome.
Notable customers include K. Hovnanian, Canadian Superior Energy, China Construction America, The Department of Homeland Security, Equity Residential, Evergreen America Corporation, Hartz Mountain Industries, Inc., The Home Depot, Inc., The LeFrak Organization, Starbucks, Mack-Cali, and The KRE Group, Public Storage, and the Manhattan Building Company.
About the Principal Broker William E. “Skip” Dolan:
Skip Dolan began his commercial real estate career in the Jersey City/Hoboken market with Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate Services in 1980. Five years later, he was asked to join the Edward S. Gordon Company. In 1989, he established his own firm, Dolan Realty, renamed Dolan Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc., in 2001. Examples of his work are listed below.
- Retail Listed & sold Shop Rite at Grove Street PATH now 95 Christopher Columbus Drive
- 1st Starbucks to Waterfront at Newport
- Home Depot store at Holland Tunnel 115,000 sq. ft. on 3.3 acres
- Hudson Greene at 77 Hudson
- PNC Bank at Exchange Place Pot Belly Sandwiches at Exchange Place
- Bank of America at Newport 200,000 sq. ft. at Holland Center – new development
- Viaquenti Preschool at Cast Iron Lofts
- ICSC member since 2004
Over 10,000 units delivered through the development pipeline, among them:
- Dixon Pencil
- Maxwell House
- Towers at Portside, Sold Debt to Applied Housing
- Journal Square Assemblage for METP
- Journal Square Assemblage for KRE Group, now Journal Squared
- 77 Hudson & 70 Greene, formed the joint venture between K Hovnanian and EQR
- 99 Hudson Sale to China Construction America
In addition to large landlords and tenants, Skip has also represented the Waterfront’s local businesses, from grocers to medical practices. A member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, Skip actively promotes bringing businesses to the Hudson County Waterfront at national and regional conferences. With 35 years invested in the Waterfront’s growth and a lifetime in New Jersey, Skip is thoroughly committed to the region’s and state’s success – for individuals, businesses, and the area’s impact on economic growth as a whole.