Dolan Realty has been chosen time and again by landlords seeking to reposition their assets to achieve not only a higher occupancy rate, but also economic return on their portfolio.
Notable examples of this kind of activity are:
- 15 Exchange Place (135,000 square foot class A office property): from 2005 to present, re-positioning of asset in a changing market
- One Evertrust Plaza (315,000 square foot class A office tower): exclusive agent 1992 to 2001, resulting in 100% lease up at record rents
- 239 Washington Street: boutique bank building in Paulus Hook
- Towers at Portside: 40,000 square-foot commercial leasing
- K. Hovnanian: Sale of retail condominium at 77 Hudson Street, now “Hudson Greene Market”
- Hartz Mountain Industries, Inc.: Three-Acre Holland Plaza Site, resulting in a 105,000 sq. ft. Home Depot store